What is the School Leaders' Directory?
Our School Leaders' Directory provides the contact details of suppliers and professional advisers to independent schools across the country and is a valuable tool for heads of schools and other school professionals. The directory is also open to the general public.
What a School Leaders' Directory listing offers
- A listing in HMC's online School Leaders' Directory.
- Use of HMC's partner logo on all marketing activity.
- The opportunity to promote exclusive services via HMC's online directory.
The cost for entry in the directory starts from £695 + VAT for the remainder of 2023. Pricing is dependent on the package chosen.
What each package includes
Click here to view a comparison table of each package.
Silver Entry - £695 + VAT
- Entry in HMC's School Leaders' Directory in your chosen business category (or categories)
- Two sets of company contact details
- Company logo
- 100-word company profile
- Use of the HMC's Partner logo on all marketing activity
How to secure your entry in the School Leaders' Directory
- Complete the application form:
- Submit the names and contact details for two/three business references (preferably schools you have worked with).
- Send application form and reference details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internal vetting by the HMC takes place.
- When your application is approved an invoice for your chosen level of entry will be issued.
- Once paid, HMC will activate your entry in the School Leaders' Directory.